Life is happening around us every day. That’s why I don’t want to chase down big goals at the expense of everything else. I’m working on making our financial future stronger, being greener and being a little more generous too. So you’ll find posts about all these topics.
Want to see my latest posts? Check these out:
- (Cheating at) not buying clothes for a year
- More ideas for a soft play- free winter
- Trying to find frugal fun this autumn with a toddler in tow
- Thinking of the generations that could play with the toys you buy
- A whole post about bedding, apparently
Here are some of my favourite posts, depending on what you want your next financial move to be:
So you want to be mortgage free?
How about learning more about investing?
Interested in stuff that’s good for the environment, as well as your pocket?